Fabric Care Guidelines
Get the best from your flag by following these care guidelines:
- Flags should be washed before being used outdoors to prevent the ink from running in the rain. They can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30 degree wash with everyday detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry before storing.
- Position your flag carefully. Air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey and UV can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
- Ensure that your flag doesn’t catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
- Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
- Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
Get the best from your fabric stand by following these care guidelines:
- Wearing gloves, assemble your stand in a dry, clean area.
- Position indoors away from bright back lighting to reduce show through from the reverse.
- If the stand becomes grubby, it can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30 degree wash with everyday detergents.
- Once assembled, avoid dragging the displays across the floor. Doing so will damage the fabric.
- Ask a friend to help assemble the larger displays – it can be tricky with just two hands.
6ft Printed TableclothFrom: £88.35
Straight 2.3m x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £293.40
Straight 2.3m x 1.8m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £178.20
Branded Deck ChairFrom: £57.95
Giant Deck ChairFrom: £235.60
Extra Large Fabric Curved Pop-Up Stand 2.3m x 5mFrom: £551.70
Curved 2.3 x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £276.30
Literature Stand 1.5 x 0.4mFrom: £87.40
Slim Fabric Pop Up Stand 2.3mFrom: £96.90
Straight 2.3m x 4.6m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £477.00
FREE Next day delivery as standard
Our standard Next Day delivery service means your print will be delivered the day after it has finished being printed, any time between 8am-6pm.
Each product page details the overall lead time for that particular product, including production time. If you need your product urgently, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to meet your deadline.
Need some inspiration?
Seeing is believing
0843 289 4444
Suite A, 5 The Old Eagle, Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AP