Our Design Service
Why not get us to design your artwork?
Even a great quality product like ours can quickly be ruined by rubbish artwork! Whether it’s inspiration you’re after or simply the practical design skills to create your vision, we can help.
Our team of experienced graphic designers know just how to make the most of the space available to create a high-impact display.
How our design service works
Select your product(s)
Find the product(s) you’d like to order and make a note of the product name(s).
We’ll be in touch with any questions and will supply a cost for design. If you’re happy to proceed, we’ll get cracking on the design.
We’ll send a proof of your artwork to you and will work with your feedback to revise the design until you’re completely happy.
Once we’ve received payment for design and printing, we’ll send your artwork to print for you.
Discuss your design
- If you would like us to discuss your design requirements over the phone or have any questions, please call us during office hours on 0843 289 4444.
- We’d be happy to talk you through everything.
- For us to create the right design for you, we need a good brief and good quality images from you. If you need some help, take a look at our guide to writing a good artwork brief. We’ve included a template you can download and fill in if it helps.
- We need high quality versions of your logo or any images you’d like to use as part of the design. If the files you need to send us for your design are too large to email, you could send them using a service such as WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- Please allow 2 working days for your artwork to be created. This time is in addition to the usual printing and delivery time.
- The price we quote for your design work will be based on your artwork brief. If your brief changes mid-design, there may be additional charges. We will make these clear to you before continuing with any work.
- The price includes an initial design and up to two rounds of edits. There may be an additional charge for extra rounds of edits, but these will be agreed in advance of the extra work being undertaken.
- Full design (vector) files of your artwork can be made available to you for a small admin charge – please contact us for more information. Liability to licences and permissions to use any artwork you supply to us lies with you. We are not obliged to check that you have the correct permissions. If you would like us to source stock images as part of the design process, there will be an additional charge of £10 + VAT per stock image. This will be invoiced directly on sign off of artwork.
6ft Printed TableclothFrom: £110.00
Giant Deck Chair£714.00
Straight 2.3m x 2m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £469.00
Straight 2.3m x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £579.00
Curved 2.3 x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £546.00
Branded Deck ChairFrom: £101.00
Literature Stand 1.5 x 0.4mFrom: £116.66
Straight 2.3m x 5m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £945.00
Straight 2.3m x 6m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £1,044.00
Extra Large Fabric Curved Pop-Up Stand 2.3m x 5mFrom: £904.00
Straight 2.3m x 0.8m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £248.00
Curved 2.3 x 2.4m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £481.00
FREE Next day delivery as standard
Our standard Next Day delivery service means your print will be delivered the day after it has finished being printed, any time between 8am-6pm.
Each product page details the overall lead time for that particular product, including production time. If you need your product urgently, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to meet your deadline.
Need some inspiration?
Seeing is believing
0843 289 4444
The Studio at Lincolns Barn, Greengate, Swanton Morley, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 4LX