How to write an artwork brief
So you’d like us to design your artwork? Great! We’ll do a great job for you.
But first we need to know a bit more about your business and what you’d like to see on your artwork. You’ll have the opportunity to enter or upload your artwork brief when placing your order.
Here are a few things to think about when preparing your brief. Addressing all these points will help us create the perfect piece of artwork for you. Why not download our artwork brief template? Simply complete the form and email it across to us at [email protected] We’ll take a look and come back to you if we have any queries.
If you’d prefer to discuss your artwork brief over the phone, feel free to give us a call on 0843 289 4444.
Tell us a bit about your company
- What do you do?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have a website we can look at?
- What’s your main selling point?
- What makes you different to your competitors?
Tell us about the stand/banner/flag etc. you’re ordering
- Where will you be using it?
- What are you trying to achieve? Think about who will be there and what you want them to come and talk to you about.
- Do you want to be able to reuse it at different types of events?
Tell us what you want to say
- What is the main message you want to get across?
- What other information do you want to include?
- What contact information would you like to include?
If you’re not sure of the exact wording you want to use, no problem. We can help with that too. Just give us the gist of what you want to get across and we’ll find the best way to say it.
Tell us any ideas you have for the design
- Are there any colours you’d like us to use, or avoid?
- Are there any particular images you’d like us to use or avoid?
- Are there any words you can share to describe the look and feel you’d like to create (e.g. cutting edge, friendly, intriguing, cool…)?
A few things to remember when preparing your artwork brief
- Less is more! Go for impact to attract people over to talk to you rather than cramming everything you want to say on your banner or stand.
- Most of our fabric products can be printed on both sides as standard. You could have the same design on each side, or you could make the most of the space and use each side for a different key message.
- Chances are you’d like us to include your company logo on there somewhere. If so, we need you to supply a high resolution version of your logo, preferably in .ai, .eps or vector .pdf format. If you’re not sure if you’ve got what we need, please contact us and we’ll see what we can do to help.
- You must make sure you have the correct licence or copyright permissions to use any images you supply to us. Images need to be high resolution (at least 300dpi).
6ft Printed TableclothFrom: £88.35
Straight 2.3m x 1.8m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £178.20
Straight 2.3m x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £293.40
Branded Deck ChairFrom: £57.95
Giant Deck ChairFrom: £235.60
Extra Large Fabric Curved Pop-Up Stand 2.3m x 5mFrom: £551.70
Curved 2.3 x 3m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £276.30
Literature Stand 1.5 x 0.4mFrom: £87.40
Slim Fabric Pop Up Stand 2.3mFrom: £96.90
Straight 2.3m x 4.6m Fabric Exhibition StandFrom: £477.00
FREE Next day delivery as standard
Our standard Next Day delivery service means your print will be delivered the day after it has finished being printed, any time between 8am-6pm.
Each product page details the overall lead time for that particular product, including production time. If you need your product urgently, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to meet your deadline.
Need some inspiration?
Seeing is believing
0843 289 4444
Suite A, 5 The Old Eagle, Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AP